- Who We Are
- What We Do
- What We’ve Done
On March 28, Three Wire proudly joined leaders from industry and the federal government at the FedScoop IT Modernization Summit, held at the Newseum in Washington D.C.
The Summit featured robust discussion and important perspectives on addressing the challenges of modernizing Federal application portfolios.
Three Wire moderated a panel consisting of distinguished federal and military IT leaders, to discuss modernization challenges including the importance of breaking free of legacy infrastructure, application maintenance costs, and the evolving cybersecurity threat landscape.
Another topic discussed during the panel was how the Department of Defense was going to keep up with workforce demand. James Ebeler, CTO and Senior Technical Advisor to the CIO G-6 for the U.S. Army responded:
“What we don’t have is a workforce that can stay up with the technology. How do we stay up with the technology when we aren’t training our employees? I don’t fear technology or having enough money, I fear not having the workforce to run the technology.”
View a full event wrap-up, including photos and videos, on the IT Modernization Summit Wrap-Up page.
Media Coverage of the IT Modernization Summit:
– Rep. Hoyer: “Kushner’s new assignment ‘a positive development’
– President’s budget request to include IT modernization fund, Rep. Hurd says
– Not just cyber: NASA CIO says all IT is about risk management
– Acting U.S. CIO: Legacy systems predicament ‘should never happen again’
– The Modernizing Government Technology Act Is Getting a Second Look in Congress
– Why Reps. Hurd, Hoyer are focused on government technology transformation