At Three Wire, our veteran-centric and holistic approach sets our lifestyle and wellness support services apart from the competition. Our staff is comprised of over 58% veteran and military family members, so we understand the interrelated issues they face. We utilize our expertise across Transition Support Services, Telehealth & Virtual Support, and Human Capital Management support to provide individualized, seamless support for service members, veterans, and their families in collaboration with the VetAdvisor Program.
Led by a Navy veteran with a passion for serving those who serve, the VetAdvisor Program was established in 2007 to provide veteran-centric care through an individualized coaching program. Since then we have expanded our services to include technological advancements that allow us to support military service members, veterans, their families, and their communities at whatever time or modality is most convenient to them. We have identified the need for political and community support for service members, veterans, and their families and have expanded to engage in strategic advocacy, adding an informed voice to the front lines of policy changes.
We leverage our technological expertise and military cultural fluency to lead the market in protecting, supporting, and advocating for the nation’s uniformed personnel community.
The focus of our services includes:
- Assistance in navigating community or private resources and bureaucracy to obtain necessary information and services, as well as guidance on filing and tracking claims and applications.
- Policy development and support to inter-agency programs dedicated to evolving military transition policies and procedures.
- Individualized proactive coaching by credentialed personnel across health and wellness, career planning, benefits advice, financial planning, and referrals for specialists where necessary.
- Career counseling and preparation to include resume development, interview skills, job sourcing, skill-building and professional certification, and issues faced when transitioning to a civilian workforce.
- Training and strategic guidance for organizations to drive successful hiring and transition efforts for onboarding veterans.
With these and other tools, we are able to provide:
- A global footprint
- Technology infrastructure to provide 24/7/365 support
- Established employer and public sector network
- Trusted program leadership with proven experience