At Three Wire, our veteran-centric services and holistic approach set us apart. Our staff is comprised of 75% veteran/military family, so we understand the interrelated issues veterans face and our solutions address that complexity. We bring together our expertise in Transition Support Services, our Telehealth & Virtual Support capabilities, and our Human Capital Management support skillsets to provide individualized, seamless support for service members, veterans, and their families in collaboration with the VetAdvisor Program.
Led by a veteran with the goal of serving those who serve, the VetAdvisor Program was originally established in 2007 to provide veteran-centric care through a one-on-one coaching program. Since then we have expanded and grown our services to include technological advancements that allow us to support military service members, veterans, their families, and their communities in-person, virtually, and any time of day. We have identified the need for political and community support for service members, veterans, and their families and have expanded to engage in strategic advocacy, adding an informed voice to the front lines of policy changes.
We leverage our technological expertise and military cultural fluency to lead the market in protecting, supporting, and advocating for the nation’s uniformed personnel community.
The focus of our services includes:
- Assistance in navigating community or private resources and bureaucracy to obtain necessary information and services, as well as guidance on filing and tracking claims and applications.
- Strategic advocacy around evolving military transition policies and procedures using the knowledge and experience we have gained through years of working directly with those in the path of them.
- One-on-one proactive coaching by credentialed staff across health and wellness, career planning, benefits advice, financial planning, and referrals for specialists where necessary.
- Career counseling and preparation to include resume development, interview skills, job sourcing, skill-building and professional certification, and issues faced when transitioning to a civilian workforce.
- Training and strategic guidance for organizations to drive successful hiring and transition efforts for onboarding veterans.
With these and other tools, we are able to provide:
- A global footprint
- Unparalleled expertise
- Technology infrastructure to provide 24/7/365 support
- Established employer and public sector network
- Trusted program leadership with proven experience