Service members returning from deployment and separating or retiring from active duty face complex challenges as they reintegrate to civilian life, which can be complicated by injury or health issues, difficulty translating military experience into marketable job skills, financial challenges, or a lack of knowledge of, or access to, benefits and programs available to them.
The Department of Defense, Department of Labor, Small Business Administration, Department of Veterans Affairs and a multitude of public/private partnerships all provide resources and support to military personnel during and after their transition to civilian life. With so many outlets, accessing and maximizing these resources can be daunting. At Three Wire, we leverage our years of experience and knowledge of unique challenges faced by this population to customize solutions that ensure reintegration in the most successful and career-ready manner.
We provide customized, outcomes-based, and cost-focused approaches to serving customers and the military population. Our program incorporates human-centered design concepts, which ensure consistency in managing objectives, continual assessment of performance and results, and rapid and successful application of lessons learned.
Our proactive support for active duty and transitioning service members and their families, includes:
- Assistance in navigating community or private resources and bureaucracy to obtain necessary information and services, as well as guidance on filing and tracking claims and applications.
- Telehealth and virtual support for all transition services to ensure that any individual, no matter their physical abilities or geographical location experiences a successful, smooth transition process.
- Access to the VetAdvisor Program and other Three Wire Advisory Services, providing individualized proactive coaching by credentialed staff across health and wellness, career planning, benefits advice, financial planning, and referrals for specialists where necessary.
- A custom-built, veteran focused management dashboard that provides real-time visibility and performance tracking.
Three Wire provides:
- A global footprint
- Technology infrastructure to provide 24/7/365 support
- Established employer and public sector network
- Trusted program leadership with proven experience and innovative approaches