Service members leaving active duty service face complex challenges as they reintegrate to civilian employment and family life, which can be complicated by health issues, difficulty translating military service into marketable skills, returning to an altered family landscape, financial challenges, or a lack of knowledge of, or access to, benefits and programs available to them.
The Department of Veterans Affairs provides resources to support military personnel with their transition to civilian life, however accessing and maximizing these resources can be daunting. That’s where Three Wire comes in. We leverage our knowledge and experience to customize solutions that ensure reintegration in the most successful and career-ready manner.
The Three Wire team provides a customized, outcomes-based, and cost-focused approach to serving customers and a comprehensive approach to supporting service members, veterans, and their families. Our program incorporates human-centered design concepts, which ensure consistency in managing objectives, continual assessment of performance and results, and rapid and successful application of lessons learned.
Our proactive support for active duty and transitioning service members and their families, includes:
- Assistance in navigating community or private resources and bureaucracy to obtain necessary information and services, as well as guidance on filing and tracking claims and applications.
- Telehealth and virtual support for all transition services to ensure that any individual, no matter their physical abilities or geographical location experiences a successful, smooth transition process.
- Access to the VetAdvisor Program and other Three Wire Advisory Services, providing one-on-one proactive coaching by credentialed staff across health and wellness, career planning, benefits advice, financial planning, and referrals for specialists where necessary.
- A custom-built, service member focused management dashboard that provides real-time visibility and performance tracking.
Three Wire provides:
- A global footprint
- Unparalleled expertise
- Technology infrastructure to provide 24/7/365 support
- Established employer and public sector network
- Trusted program leadership with proven experience and innovative approaches