The foundation of a successful organization is its people, and a supportive culture and infrastructure. Successful human capital initiatives require an approach that reflects not only an understanding of interdependent organizational factors, but an ability to make change work for the people involved.
With customized technology solutions, as part of our assessment and transformation efforts, our Human Capital Management (HCM) team’s expertise includes:
- Talent acquisition services to ensure a robust and capable workforce that “fits,” including leveraging our expertise with military service members and their families to help organizations hire and benefit from their contributions.
- Organizational development services to evaluate current operating models and propose solutions that meet stakeholders’ needs, drive efficiency, and yield effective people practices.
- Training and learning services to develop educational training to support service members, veterans, and their families, in partnership with our VetAdvisor program, to include accreditation courses and multiple learning options.
- Workforce planning to identify needs, assess skills, and evaluate and mitigate gaps and risk, for example through strategic acquisition programs and learning and development curricula.
- Strategic communication services to promote engagement in change efforts, drive adoption of new behaviors, and educate stakeholders.
- Infrastructure development to evaluate and align relevant infrastructure and develop learning plans to ensure staff’s capability and comfort with resulting operating requirements.
- Predictive analytics to drive decision making and performance improvement by providing accurate and relevant metrics with supporting analysis and recommendations.
The focus of our services includes:
- Organizational Development — Business/functional, workforce, resource, and succession planning, organization structure and design services, and HR optimization services
- Talent Management — Workforce optimization and leadership development
- Training and Development — Training, accreditations, and curriculum development with flexible learning options and structures
- Change Management — Application of methodologies, processes, and tools to guide enterprise wide change initiatives, and help ensuring change is relevant, transformative, and owned
Three Wire provides:
- A global footprint
- Unparalleled expertise
- Technology expertise and infrastructure to provide 24/7/365 support
- Established employer and public sector network
- Trusted program leadership with proven experience and innovative approaches